Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I am so tired...

...and I just became extremely pissed off. I have been so careful for six years not to let anyone even speculate to me about what might be happening on Lost. And this semester my night class makes it so I don't get to see Lost until the next day when I can catch it on the Internet.

So tonight I got home from said night class extremely exhausted from five hours of reviewing for final exams and I was innocently Facebooking when a "friend" posted a major spoiler about tonight's show. It has taken all my willpower not to unfriend him on the spot.

What the hey???? I mean, that is just soooooooo uncool. I realize I should know better than to be on Facebook, but there is serious wrath inside me nonetheless.

So I am going to choose a lull-myself-to-sleep song for tonight and I will go to bed and try not to think about it.

Merz - Verily


No comments: