Sunday, June 26, 2005

Regretfully Moving Onward

Well, last night I was kindly reminded that it has been quite some time since my last posting. Things have been busy with school getting out, blah blah blah, but to tell the truth, the real reason I have hesitated to write anythng is this: I LOVE having that cool image of Dante at the top of the page, and I know that by writing this I am sending him down the line to eventually end up only on an archive page, and that makes me sad. So in one way, my continued blogging makes me feel like a traitor against Dante, who has beeen my benefactor by inspiring both my study of Italian and the many college papers I have tied to his poem. And we know that traitors against benefactors end up in the lowest circle of Hell, being chewed up in one of Satan's three mouths. Move over, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. I'm coming in.

No comments: